Tuesday 20 November 2012

Moonwalk – training Session 2


Won’t be happening today.

It’s cold, wet and miserable.

There are so many autumn leaves on the ground it’s actually dangerous. The ground is so slippery and mushy.

My hair goes very frizzy in damp, let alone the rain and I can not imagine walking with an umbrella and don’t have a water proof jacket with hood. 
You’d be surprised at how difficult it is to find a full on water proof jacket here. I had the same problem in Dublin.

All I want is an full on water proof, mid length (to my knee), attractive jacket with a hood that will withstand the rain and keep me warm and dry. Not asking for much in a country that is cold and wet a lot of the time. But it’s not easy, and the few I have found are ridiculously expensive.

The immediate future looks the same weather wise, and worse. The long-range weather forecast is for the coldest winter in 100 years. Despite my desire to finish the MoonWalk in May nothing will get me out in cold, damp 
weather.

Maybe its time to investigate hiring a treadmill for home and a water proof jacket.

With friendship-
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment