Monday 14 January 2013

Sometimes others say it better

A really good friend in Sydney has challenged me these past couple of days in light of my last few blogs. 

I am so touched by the fact that she has given me a swift kick up the bum to get out of the doldrums, yet I've struggled with a response. She knows I'm working on one ...... in the meantime, it's incredible how things come to you just at the right time.

This link will take you to someone else's blog which I've never read before. The link was posted on another good friends FB page and I just had to share it.

This is such a brilliant description of what expat life, my life is like, or can be like .............

http://thoughtcatalog.com/2012/what-happens-when-you-live-abroad/


My really good friend in Sydney who challenged me has certainly made me think, and for that i'll be forever grateful,

With friendship
x

No comments:

Post a Comment