Saturday 27 April 2013

Inspired





Not sure what's going on but I've got chat topics coming at me from every direction.  Safely filed as 'ms-havachat conversations' they are partially written, being reworked over and over, waiting for the right time to post.

My late Uncle Jack used to keep a pen and notebook at his bed side table to capture those AHA moments just as he fell asleep. Better to be written down than forgotten during the night, or worse still, keep you awake he'd say. When I was working in advertising I did the same - and it works. There are times when life gets busy that I still do it, and it still works.


Inspiration comes from all sorts of places, any time, anywhere and you have to be ready to catch it.

The blogs I follow promote thought.
There's amazing posts on FB that friends share.
There are 'situations' to comment on - both good and not-so-good.
There's LOTS of observations of the different ways people live and behave.
There's the feeling of keeping in touch with you on a regular basis.
There's a desire to be like some of the really great bloggers I follow, to have 'LOTS' of followers, and turn this into a job as well as a pleasurable hobby.
There's the day to day musings of an expat.
There's constant change.

You'd laugh if you knew how many chats get written then deleted.

You'd cringe at some of the words that end up on the screen and then get deleted.

You'd be amazed at the ways in which YOU capture my imagination during a Skype chat, or an email.

A song, a photograph, a memory jumps into my head and I turn the laptop on to record the thoughts just in case there's more to be added later.

My goal is not to bore you with day to day trivia, or shove my opinions towards you.

My goal, maybe even my need is to stay connected, ensuring ensure friends remain part of our life even tho we are thousands of miles apart. For new friends that will never meet in person, and to expats that have found ms-havacht, my goal is to help you in any way I can engage in each and every adventure you have.

A big thank you to every one and every thing that inspires me.

What or who inspires you?

With friendship
x








No comments:

Post a Comment